Solar Potassium is a liquid foliar fertilizer containing a large amount of potassium, sulfur and EDTA chelated microelements, intended to fertilize all crops.
Well-supplied potassium cells routinely absorb the water from the soil and transfer it to the root cylinder of the root ensuring optimal water regime of the plants. Potassium deficiency is
manifested by diminishing plant growth and development, twisting and browning of leaves, decreasing the intensity of photosynthesis, protosynthesis, diminishing the amount of protein and starch.
All crops: Dose: 5-8 l / ha by foliar application in 400 l water / ha. The spray solution should not exceed the 1% concentration.
Vine: 1-2 applications with 5 l / ha before flowering and after binding.
Vegetables: the dose is 6-10 liters / ha / application. Start application immediately when the crop is stressed by low temperature or apply from the fruit formation phase and up to 15 days before harvesting.
Fruit trees: 5-10 liters / ha / application; 2-4 applications, starting with the fruit formation phase and up to 15 days before harvesting.
Potato: 2 applications with 5 l / ha in tuber formation and after flowering.
Grain: 2 applications with 5 l / ha at the end of the bloom. Maize: 6-8 l / ha in the 6-8 leaf stage.
Sprinkling can be done at temperatures up to 26 ° C and at least three hours before rain.
• Potable plants are more resistant to drought during periods of drought and the assimilation process is higher in warm and dry weather
• Cereal crops increase resistance and immunity to diseases • Play an important role in ensuring the water and nutrients needed for the plant
• improves harvest quality (regarding flavor, color, crop retention time)
• Reduces the maturation time of the fruit
• Improves the resistance of plants to diseases, pests and drought
• increases the resistance of fruit and vegetables to transport and storage conditions.