Gel-formulated fertilizers are very effective especially in intense growth phases, with an increased impact on culture faster than liquid or solid fertilizers.
The high potassium fertilizer acts during fruit maturation, improving fruit quality by: intense coloring, sugar accumulation, baking time, transport resistance.
• Very good efficiency. By high nutrient concentrations it favors rapid increases that lead to large quantitative and qualitative products;
• The fertilizer is 100% water-soluble, does not cause problems in its use and helps clean irrigation systems;
• Helps plants to pass faster over periods of stress caused by adverse climatic or soil conditions;
• Quick action. Free the plant from the unfavorable influence produced by certain stressors;
• It is used successfully on alkaline or strongly saline soils;
• Increases the resistance of fruits and vegetables to transport.
Dosages and application recommendations:
It is applied by fertigation to the vegetable crops as follows: 2 – 5 kg / ha; 0.3 – 1.0 g / liter of water.
Do not use at low temperatures. Shake well before use. In case of high temperature application, it is recommended to use it during the morning or evening hours.